Fan Forced Heaters - 1000W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Wall Box - TPI E4310 - Ivory
Presenting you the new Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater without Wall Box by TPI with 1000W power output. Model no E4310 is made of Powder coated 20 gauge galvanized steel and has a capacity of 3413 BTU. This unit is single pole and is used with line voltage wall thermostat. This heater can be positioned to allow left, right or top discharge as per your convenience.
|TPI 1000W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Wall Box E4310 Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-1/2"W x 7-1/8"H x 3-1/2"D|
TPI 1000W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/o Box E4310 Features:
- Powder coated 20 Galvanized steel front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Propeller style fan blade - 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Weight 9 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions - 14 1/2" wide - 7 1/8" high - 3 1/2" deep
- Grill dimensions - 16 3/4" wide - 7 5/8" high
- Unit not approved for ceiling mount applications
- Unit can be positioned to allow left, right or top discharge
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
14-1/2"W x 7-1/8"H x 3-1/2"D