Are you considering one of the newest trends in homebuilding today - polished, stamped or stained concrete flooring? Even if you aren't building a new home, perhaps you have considered putting an addition on your house such as a sunroom or, a garage. You'll appreciate a warm concrete floor when its time to relax and enjoy your 4- season room or change the oil in your garage on a cool Saturday morning. Now, with WarmlyYours concrete heating cables and mats, you can design your concrete floors to be as warm as they are beautiful.
Decorative concrete flooring is a hot trend and a perfect companion to a warm floor. WarmlyYours new electric heating cables and mats allow you to warm naturally cold concrete efficiently and economically. Why not "kick up" your decorative concrete flooring design a notch? With concrete floor heating, you'll enjoy the radiant heat of your basement, garage or sunroom addition just as much as any other room in your home. Our concrete floor heating cables and mats are simple to install and embed right in the middle of a 4" to 6" (10cm to 15cm) concrete pour. There are no pipes, boilers, tubing, tanks or noisy pumps to install.
Slab Heating Cables are designed for maximum flexibility and are ideal for stairways and odd shaped areas. Cables are available in lengths ranging from 57' (1,737cm) to 563' (17,160cm) and are offered in 120 volt and 240 volt configurations. Each cable features twin-conductor cable that generates 6 watts per lineal foot (20 watts/m) of output for dependable and energy efficient slab heating performance. Each cable is also equipped with 20� (610cm) of cold lead for easy power hook-up.
|Warmly Yours Slab Heating Cable WSHC-120-00172 Specifications|
|Country Of Origin||IN |
Warmly Yours Slab Heating Cable Features:
- Installs in concrete or in mortar under pavers
- Available in lengths ranging from 57' (1,737cm) to 563' (17,160cm)
- Ideal for stairways and odd shaped areas
- Offered in 120V or 240V configurations
- Energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
- Generates 6 Watts per lineal foot (20 Watts/m)
- Includes 20' (610cm) of cold lead for easy power hook-up
- CSA Listed
- Warranty Information: Concrete Slab Heating Systems are backed by WarmlyYours 10 Year Limited Warranty and WarmlyYours highly recognized lifetime 24/7 technical support.