Whether you are designing a heated asphalt, concrete or paver driveway, WarmlyYours has the snow melting solution for you. Imagine relaxing by the fireplace in the comfort of your home on a snowy winter day. With WarmlyYours snow melting systems, you can do just that. No more driveways to shovel or plow. The paving material absorbs heat from the snow melting heating elements, melting the ice and snow while you relax.
Designed for maximum flexibility. Perfect for odd shaped areas and stairways. Available in lengths ranging from 43' (1,310cm) to 428' (13,454cm). Each cable features a 1/4" (6mm) twin-conductor series resistance cable for energy efficient operations. Generates 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter) for dependable and efficient snow melt performance. Equipped with 20' (6m) of cold lead.
|Warmly Yours Snow Melting Cable WHCA-120-0188 Specifications|
|Square Feet Coverage||47|
|Country Of Origin||IN |
Warmly Yours Snow Melting Cable Features:
- Installs in asphalt, concrete, or in mortar under pavers
- Available in lengths ranging from 43' (1,310cm) to 428' (13,454cm)
- Offered in 120V or 240V configurations
- Energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable
- High temperature rated cable (ideal for asphalt or concrete)
- CSA Certified for outdoor use in Canada and US
- Snow Melting Mats and Cable are backed by WarmlyYours 10-year limited warranty. Each warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials.