Whether you are designing a heated asphalt, concrete or paver driveway, WarmlyYours has the snow melting solution for you. Imagine relaxing by the fireplace in the comfort of your home on a snowy winter day. With WarmlyYours snow melting systems, you can do just that. No more driveways to shovel or plow. The paving material absorbs heat from the snow melting heating elements, melting the ice and snow while you relax.
Designed for quick and easy installation. Available in 2' (61cm) or 3' (91cm) widths, ranging from 5' (152cm) to 50' (1,524cm) in length. Each mat features a 1/4" (6mm) diameter twin-conductor series resistance constant wattage cable spaced 3" (8cm) apart. The cable spacing provides 50 watts per square foot (538 watts per square meter) on average for dependable and efficient snow melt performance, even in the harshest of northern climates. Equipped with 20' (6m) of cold lead for easy power hook-up.
|Warmly Yours Snow Melting Mat WHMA-120-0305 Specifications|
|Square Feet Coverage||15|
|Country Of Origin||IN |
Warmly Yours Snow Melting Mat Features:
- Installs in asphalt, concrete, or under pavers in mortar
- Available in 2' (61cm) and 3' (91cm) widths
- From 5' (152cm) to 50' (1524cm) in length
- Quick and easy to install
- Rated to a maximum temperature of 464 degree F (240 C)
- Offered in 120V or 240V configurations
- CSA Certified for use in Canada and US
- Energy efficient twin-conductor heating cable spaced 3" (76mm) apart
- Snow Melting Mats and Cable are backed by WarmlyYours 10-year limited warranty. Each warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials.