Fan Forced Heaters - 750W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Wall Box - TPI E4375RPW - White
TPI E4375RPW is a white finished 750W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater with Wall Box and a heating capacity of 2560/1920 BTUs. The main features of this unit are its powder coated 20 gauge steel front with manual reset thermal limit. It displays in-built single pole thermostat that ranges between 50 - 90 degree F. The unit can be allowed to position left, right or top, discharge as per your needs.
|TPI 750W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Wall Box E4375RPW Specifications|
|Dimensions||14-1/2"W x 7-1/8"H x 3-1/2"D|
TPI 750W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Box E4375RPW Features:
- Powder coated 20 ga. steel front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Propeller style fan blade - 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Weight 9 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions - 14 1/2" wide - 7 1/8" high - 3 1/2" deep
- Grill dimensions - 16 3/4" wide - 7 5/8" high
- Unit not approved for ceiling mount applications
- Unit can be positioned to allow left, right or top discharge