Fan Forced Wall Heaters - 2000W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ Double Pole Thermostat - TPI F4320T2RPW - 6826 BTU
When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workspace warm and cozy with the 2000W Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater with Double Pole Thermostatin white finish. Model F4320T2RPW having 6826 Btu is manufactured by leading manufacturer TPI. The heater has 2000 watts, 208 volts and 9.6 amps power consumption. This unit comes with powder coated 20 ga. steel front and finned tubular steel element. It also includes manual reset thermal limit. Get it now!
|Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ DP Thermostat TPI F4320T2RPW Specifications |
Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater w/ DP Thermostat TPI F4320T2RPW Features:
- Powder coated 20 ga. steel front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Propeller style fan blade - 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Weight 9 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions - 14 1/2" wide - 7 1/8" high - 3 1/2"D
- Grill dimensions - 16 3/4" wide - 7 5/8" high
- Unit not approved for ceiling mount applications
- Unit can be positioned to allow left, right or top Discharge