The AIR-SS Snow Sensor detects falling or blowing snow at temperatures below 38 F (3.3 C). The AIR-SS provides the industry's most versatile and cost effective automatic snow detection when used with the SCP-120 Premium Snow Melting control.
Reliability and sensitivity are key AIR-SS features. The solid state design, combined with a rugged aluminum housing and epoxy potting, ensure years of trouble free service. Precision precipitation and temperature sensors assure snow detection accuracy.
Typical applications include controlling snow melting systems for sidewalks, driveways, doorways, stairs, loading docks, ramps for the physically challenged and parking garages. Low voltage operation, up to 2,000' (609.6m) separation from the control panel, mast or roof mounting, and noncritical extension wiring are just a few of the features making long distance control possible.
|Warmly Yours Aerial-Mounted Snow Melt Sensor AIR-SS Specifications|
|Country Of Origin||US|
Warmly Yours Aerial-Mounted Snow Melt Sensor AIR-SS Features:
- Detects falling or blowing snow at temperatures below 38 F (3.3 C)
- Most versatile and effective snow melt detection when used with SCP-120 premium snow melt control.
- Minimizes snow melting operation cost
- Reliable snow sensing
- Senses both ambient temperature and precipitation
- Application flexibility
- Simple installation
- Field proven in thousands of installations
- WarmlyYours 2-year limited warranty