We have with us 60" Electric Baseboard Heater manufactured by Cadet. Model 5F1250W comes with an oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube for added safety. This user-friendly unit also includes durable steel sheathed element with a limited lifetime warranty. Its quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms.
This electric baseboard heater shall be UL Listed and dual rated at 208V/240V. Element shall be steel sheathed calrod element with channel shaped aluminum fins. A full length capillary sensor tube shall be an integral part of this unit. Case, cover, and deflector shall be made of 24 gauge steel with 20 gauge junction box containing a grounding pigtail. All metal pieces shall be finished with a powder coat paint system.
This baseboard heater works best when placed under a window and at least 12" away from furniture or other objects. Keep at least a 12" minimum from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Do not install below electrical outlets. This electric baseboard heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall. An optional Cadet MTX mounting tool is helpful for installing the heater. Originally designed for mounting baseboard heaters, its applications are unlimited.
|Cadet Baseboard Heater 5F1250W Specifications|
|Dimension||60" W x 6.75" H x 2.5" D|
|Voltage||208 / 240 V|
|Box Weight||11.91 Lbs.|
Cadet Baseboard Heater 5F1250W Features:
- Easy installation with pre-punched case at 1" intervals
- White powder coated paint for a smooth, durable finish.
- Oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube for added safety
- Rugged steel construction.
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- Durable steel sheathed element with a limited lifetime warranty
- Works Best When Placed Under a Window
- UL listed