We present you 48" Electric Baseboard Heater, model 4F1000-1W, by Cadet. This amazing unit is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms. This electric baseboard heater uses convection to circulate air. By superior design and proper placement under a window area, the electric baseboard case causes air to flow naturally.
This electric baseboard heater shall be UL Listed and factory rated at 120V. Element shall be steel sheathed calrod element with channel shaped aluminum fins. A full length capillary sensor tube shall be an integral part of this unit. Case, cover, and deflector shall be made of 24 gauge steel with 20 gauge junction box containing a grounding pigtail. All metal pieces shall be finished with a powder coat paint system.
This baseboard heater works best when placed under a window and at least 12" away from furniture or other objects. Keep at least a 12" minimum from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Do not install below electrical outlets. This electric baseboard heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall. An optional Cadet MTX mounting tool is helpful for installing the heater. Originally designed for mounting baseboard heaters, its applications are unlimited.
|Cadet Baseboard Heater 4F1000-1W Specifications|
|Dimension||48" W x 6.75" H x 2.5" D|
|Box Weight||9.4 Lbs.|
Cadet Baseboard Heater 4F1000-1W Features:
- Easy installation with pre-punched case at 1" intervals
- White powder coated paint for a smooth, durable finish.
- Oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube for added safety
- Rugged steel construction.
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- Durable steel sheathed element with a limited lifetime warranty
- Works Best When Placed Under a Window
- UL listed