The BN Elite Pro Series Convection Baseboard Heater model BN5712W31 has a slim contoured design that is the perfect complement for both contemporary and traditional decors.
All residential applications, commercial offices, washrooms, lobbies.
Dimplex BN Elite Pro Series Convection Baseboard Heater Features:
- Exclusive contoured design with safe rounded endcaps and attratice styling
- May be used with wall or unique side mounted built-in thermostat (not included)
- Superior finned tubular element design for safety and long life
- Large rear-entry junction boxes on both sides for quick and easy installation
- Full length automatic reset overheat protection for safety
Specially-formulated epoxy / polyester powder coating is environmentally friendly and resists fading and abrasion.
A nickel chromium element is totally enclosed within a stainless steel sheath providing superior life expectancy and resistance to rust. Aluminum fins are firmly staked to the surface to provide excellent heat transfer.
Controls (not included)
A thermostat control (wall mounted or built-in) is required to operate this unit.
Typical Dimplex Controls:
- Built-in thermostat kits: DTK-SP, DTK-DP, DTKT-SP or DTKT-DP
- External line voltage thermostats: TSxx or TDxx
- Built-in low voltage relay: BLLVCxx or BLLVD
|Dimplex BN Elite Pro Series Convection Baseboard Heater BN5712W31 Specifications|
|Watts||1250 / 938|
|Volts||240 / 208|
|Carton Dimensions||7.75" x 3.25" x 57.5"|
|Warranty||Complete Unit: 1 year, Element: 10 years|
|Available in||USA and Canada|
|BTU Output||4265 / 3199|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Overall Dimensions||56-11/16" W x 6-7/8" H x 2-3/4" D|