We bring you baseboard 120 V relay / thermostat & room sensor kit, model 3900LV120T, manufactured by TPI. This useful unit has unique relay design that permits solid state proportional and integral temperature control. The room sensor available can be directly mounted flush to a vertical surface or standard 2" x 4" electrical mounting enclosure. This room sensor features 40 F to 90 F temperature range. This remarkable unit is designed for 3900 series hydronic and architectural style electric baseboard heaters.
|TPI Baseboard Relay / Thermostat & Room Sensor Kit 3900LV120T Specifications|
|Volts (Relay)||120 V|
|Volts (Room Sensor)||24|
|Temperature Range (Room Sensor)||40 F to 90 F|
|Dimensions (Room Sensor)||3.4" L x 5.0" W x 1.1" D|
TPI Baseboard Relay / Thermostat & Room Sensor Kit 3900LV120T Features:
- Unique relay design permits solid state proportional and integral temperature control via the room sensor resulting in exceptional temperature control accuracy.
- Microcomputer relay designed to substantially reduce long time delays and is not affected by heater ambient temperature conditions.
- Room Sensor can be directly mounted flush to a vertical surface or standard 2" x 4" electrical mounting enclosure.
- Relay must be mounted in optional control section.
- For 3900 series Hydronic and Architectural style electric baseboard heaters