Available with us is 240 V relay / thermostat & room sensor kit, manufactured by TPI. Model 3900LV240V comprises of a room sensor that can be directly mounted flush to a vertical surface or standard 2" x 4" electrical mounting enclosure. It also has unique relay design that permits solid state proportional and integral temperature control. The This remarkable unit is used with 3900 series hydronic and architectural style electric baseboard heaters.
|TPI Baseboard Relay / Thermostat & Room Sensor Kit 3900LV240V Specifications|
|Volts (Relay)||240 V|
|Volts (Room Sensor)||24|
|Temperature Range (Room Sensor)||40 F to 90 F|
|Dimensions (Room Sensor)||3.4" L x 5.0" W x 1.1" D|
TPI Baseboard Relay / Thermostat & Room Sensor Kit 3900LV240V Features:
- Unique relay design permits solid state proportional and integral temperature control via the room sensor resulting in exceptional temperature control accuracy.
- Microcomputer relay designed to substantially reduce long time delays and is not affected by heater ambient temperature conditions.
- Room Sensor can be directly mounted flush to a vertical surface or standard 2" x 4" electrical mounting enclosure.
- Relay must be mounted in optional control section.
- For 3900 series Hydronic and Architectural style electric baseboard heaters