Double Pole Bi-Metal Wall Mount Thermostat, Cadet T410B, comes with 4 wires. It is one of the most popular and economical choices for wall mount, electric resistance heating. This efficient unit uses snap action bimetal temperature control and includes an industrial grade micro switch with extended life. Model T410B is recommended for baseboard and in-wall fan heaters.
Thermostat shall be UL and CSA listed and be rated at 22 amps. The device shall be vented at top and bottom. Thermostat shall have bimetal sensor with snap action switching. Thermostat shall be factory sealed and calibrated. The cover shall be white, taupe, or almond and made of polystyrene material with two mounting screws provided.
|Cadet Bi-Metal Wall Mount Thermostat T410B Specifications|
|Dimension||2.75" W x 4.5" H x 1.125" D|
|Box Weight||.5 Lbs.|
|Voltage||120 / 208 / 240 V|
Cadet Bi-Metal Wall Mount Thermostat T410B Features:
- Economical choice for wall mount, electric resistance heating.
- Snap action bi-metal temperature control.
- Color-coded wires assure easy installation
- Industrial grade Micro Switch with extended life
- Replaces most wall-mount line voltage thermostats
- 4 wires
- Cover lock and temperature range stops (included) govern min/max temperature setting
- Recommended for all baseboard and in-wall fan heaters
- UL listed
- 1 year warranty