Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 2100 Series OHV engine for long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency. Heavy-duty components and features also make this generator ideal for farm or jobsite use.
|Briggs & Stratton Portable Generator 30471 Specifications|
|Amps @ 120/240V||66.6/33.3|
|Engine Alternator||Power Surge|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||7|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||9|
|Max. Torque (Ft.-Lb.)||21.00|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||7|
|Air Cleaner Type||Paper|
|Low Oil Shut Down||No|
|Max. AC Watts||10000|
|Full Power Switch||No|
|Outlet||120V/20A (4), 120/240V/30A Locking (1)|
|Run Time Hour Meter||Yes|
|Cylinder Material||Cast Iron|
|Includes||Wheel Kit, Engine Oil Bottle, Owner Manual|
|Warranty (Years)||3 Year|
Briggs & Stratton Portable Generator 30471 Features:
- Power Surge Alternator - Produces up to 60% more surge wattage to start multiple motor-driven tools or appliances simultaneously.
- Key Electric Start & Remote Choke - For fast, effortless starting from one central location.
- 7 Gallon Metal Fuel Tank - Provides up to 9 hour run time at 50% load.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel - 4 - 120V Household Outlets 1 - 120/240V, 30A Locking Outlet Rubber Outlet Covers.
- 12" Never Go Flat Wheels - For all-terrain mobility
- Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items
- Elevated control panel with rubber outlet cover, hour meter, and Power Surge alternator included
- Electric-start models include battery
- First oil included
- For outdoor use only
- 3-Year Limited Warranty