Inverter Technology. Finally, a more AFFORDABLE, quieter, inverter generator from a brand that you trust. The NEW PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton features computer-controlled inverter technology that continuously adjusts engine speed to your power needs and delivers efficient, consistent, quiet power that traditional camping generators can't match.
|Briggs & Stratton Portable Inverter Generator 30473 Specifications|
|Item||Portable Inverter Generator|
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton OHV|
|Amps @ 120/240V||13|
|Run Time @ Full Load (Hr./Tank)||3 hours|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (Hr./Tank)||5|
|Max. Torque (Ft.-Lb.)||3.2|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.)||1|
|Air Cleaner Type||Foam|
|Low Oil Shut Down||Low Oil Alert|
|Mounting Type||Vibration Dampers|
|Max. AC Watts||2000|
|Full Power Switch||Y|
|Outlet||(2) 120V Outlets, (1) 12VDC|
|Run Time Hour Meter||No|
|Includes||Battery Charge Cable|
|Warranty (Years)||2 - Limited Warranty|
Briggs & Stratton Portable Inverter Generator 30473 Features:
- Campsite Friendly - Up to 38% quieter than a traditional camping generator, perfect for a crowded campsite.
- Inverter Technology for Smoother Power - Digital inverter technology produces smooth, uninterrupted technology safe for personal electronics.
- PowerSmart Mode - Automatically varies engine speed to power the items you need; which saves fuel and runs longer.
- Up to 45% Lighter for Easy Mobility - Portable and lightweight with unique twin handle design.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
- Up to 6.5 hours of run time at 25% load
- Ideal for powering electric grill, radio, outdoor lights, television, laptop
- Weighs just 50 lbs
- 2-Year Limited Warranty