Com-Pak Bath Fan-Forced Heater by Cadet is one of the most versatile and stylish heaters. Equipped with a built-in thermostat and 60-minute timer, model CBC103TW is a great option for adding supplemental heat to any room. The 60-minute auto-timer overrides the thermostat setting for instant warmth and comfort. Multi-volt options are available with this unit. Because this Com-Pak Bath heater fits into any Com-Pak series wall can, it is a great option for replacement, remodel or new construction.
Com-Pak Bath fan forced electric air heater shall be UL listed, factory rated at 120V/240V. The painted wall mounting can is made from 20-gauge sheet metal with six electrical knockouts and a 22 cubic inch wiring compartment. This heating unit shall be of unitized construction and attach to the wall can with a single screw and shall be self contained and completely separate from the wall mounting can. Elements shall be tube and plate, painted, with an over-sized 16 amp rating at 240V high temperature manual reset limit switch. A centrifugal blower shall be driven by an impedance protected motor. The motor shall be totally isolated from the heating element. Metal grill shall be of one piece, 20-gauge construction, and finished with a powder coat paint system.
This fan forced heater includes a built-in single pole thermostat and 60-minute timer. This Com-Pak Bath Heater is not to be used with a wall thermostat. The multi-volt option must be configured for the correct voltage before installing the heater. UL requires heater to be placed at a minimum distance of 6" from adjacent surfaces and 4.5" from the floor. Manufacturer recommends installation of 12" from all surfaces. A 3' minimum clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of heater.
Note: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
|Cadet Com-Pak Bath Fan Forced Heater CBC103TW Specifications|
|Rough In Dimensions||8"W x 10.25"H x 4"D|
|Wall Can Dimensions||7.875"W x 11.5"H x 4"D|
|Grill Dimensions||10"W x 12.625"H x .5"D|
|Voltage||120 / 240 V|
|Box Weight||8 Lbs.|
Cadet Com-Pak Bath Fan Forced Heater CBC103TW Features:
- Improved built-in controls with thermostat range 45 - 105 F & disabled (no heat) position
- Quieter 60 minute timer that overrides thermostat for instant warmth and added safety
- Ideal for instant warmth in bathrooms
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- Durable steel tube and plate constructed heating element, painted to resist rusting
- 3 year warranty
- Sealed element, painted to resist rusting
- Thermal Safeguards: High temperature manual reset - turns off heater if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Unique low profile grill only 1/2" deep
- Multi-Volt options
- UL listed