Com-Pak Plus Fan Forced Heater, Cadet CSC202TW, is one of the most selling in-wall fan heaters. An economical choice that includes highly regarded safety components. This heater is perfect for smaller areas or larger areas needing the dispersed heat created by multiple heaters. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional built-in thermostat.
This fan forced electric air heater shall be UL Listed, and dual field rated at 208V/240V. A painted 20 gauge wall mounting can with six knockouts and 34 cubic inch wiring compartment shall be provided with it. This heater shall be of unitized construction and attach to the wall can with a single screw and shall be self-contained and completely separate from the wall mounting can. Element is of nichrome type wire wrapped on mica insulators with an oversized 16 amp rating at 240V, high temperature manual power reset limit switch and an over-temperature thermal back-up fuse. A two stage centrifugal blower shall be driven by an impedance protected motor. The motor shall be totally isolated from the heating chamber. Metal grill shall be of one piece, 20-gauge construction and finished with a powder coat paint system.
This fan heater and thermostat work best when installed on an inside wall. UL requires heater to be placed a minimum distance of 6" from adjacent surfaces and 4-1/2" from the floor. Manufacturer recommends installation 12" from all surfaces. A 3' (91.44cm) minimum clearance is recommended for furniture or other objects placed directly in front of heater.
Note: Manufacturer recommends installing heater assembly after walls are finished. Heater must be cleaned every six months minimum.
|Cadet Com-Pak Plus Fan Forced Heater CSC202TW Specifications|
|Rough In Dimensions||8"W x 10.25"H x 4"D|
|Wall Can Dimensions||7.875"W x 11.5"H x 4"D|
|Grill Dimensions||9"W x 12"H|
|Voltage||208 / 240 V|
|Box Weight||6.85 Lbs.|
Cadet Com-Pak Plus Fan Forced Heater CSC202TW Features:
- Provides instant warmth and comfort.
- Perfect for smaller areas or larger areas needing the dispersed heat created by multiple heaters. Takes up less wall space than baseboards or larger in-wall heaters.
- Primary & Secondary Thermal Safeguards:
With robust, heavy duty high temperature manual power reset
Over temperature one-time thermal fuse
- Nichrome coil element wrapped around mica insulators for durability and quick heat
- Powder coat paint process eliminates sharp metal edges
- Wall can designed for ease of installation
- Horizontal or vertical grill mounting options
- Built-in single pole thermostat
- 3' clearance in front; 12" above; 6" to sides
- 2 year warranty
- Easy installation
- UL listed
- Factory tested