Downflow Unit Heaters - 10 KW Downflow Unit Heater - TPI F3F2610CA1 - 34130 BTU
We bring you 10 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 34130 BTU. TPI F3F2610CA1 is amongst the highest quality heaters available in the market. This OSHA certified unit includes corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur and axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max. It can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket.
|TPI 10 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2610CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||26 F|
TPI 10 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2610CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- Has in-built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with in-built disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D