Downflow Unit Heaters - 15 KW Downflow Unit Heater - TPI F3F2615CA1 - 51195 BTU
Introducing 15 KW Downflow Unit Heater by TPI. Model F3F2615CA1 is equipped with 51195 BTU, 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish, control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors and in-built disconnect. It is a perfect blend of highest quality, exceptional performance and value.
|TPI 15 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2615CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||39 F|
TPI 15 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2615CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- Has in-built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with in-built disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain