Down Flow Unit Heaters - 5000 W, 17065 BTU Down Flow Unit Heater - TPI G1G2605CA1
Get the safe and instant heat with this 5000 W, Down Flow Unit Heater that comes with 17065 BTU capacity. Model G1G2605CA1 made by TPI is constructed with 16 ga. steel cabinet in epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door. This unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket.
|Down Flow Unit Heater - 17065 BTU - TPI G1G2605CA1 Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||34 F|
|Product Dimension||15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2L|
Down Flow Unit Heater - 17065 BTU - TPI G1G2605CA1 Features: CONSTRUCTION:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
FAN and MOTOR:
- This unit come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with this 5 kw unit.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- This model is equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- This 277v unit have In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application.
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain.
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2"L