Down Flow Unit Heaters - 7500 W, 25598 BTU Down Flow Unit Heater - TPI G1G2607CA1
Buy safe and easy to handle down flow unit heaters made by TPI. Model G1G2607CA1 is 7500 W, Down Flow Unit Heater that gives an amazing 25598 BTU output. This unit has OSHA guards standard. The model is constructed with 16 ga. Steel cabinet in epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door. Its heating element has steel sheath and steel spiral fins. It also features with totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors.
|Down Flow Unit Heater - 25598 BTU - TPI G1G2607CA1 Specifications|
|TEMP RISE||45 F|
|Product Dimension||15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2L|
Down Flow Unit Heater - 25598 BTU - TPI G1G2607CA1 Features: CONSTRUCTION:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
FAN and MOTOR:
- This unit come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with this 7.5 kw unit.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- This model is equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- This 277v unit have In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application.
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain.