Down Flow Unit Heaters - TPI 5 KW 240V Downflow Unit Heater - 17065 BTU - H1H2605CA1
Find out details of TPI 5 KW 240V Downflow Unit Heater. Model H1H2605CA1 is a 17065 Btu unit which has 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish. This unit has corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins. The heater is equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater .
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater H1H2605CA1 Specifications|
|Temp. Rise||34 deg F|
TPI Downflow Unit Heater H1H2605CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all modelsHEATING ELEMENT:
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins OVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- This unit equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with this 7.5 kw unit.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- This model is equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heatTEMPERATURE CONTROLS:
- This 277v unit have In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application.DISCONNECT SWITCH:
- The model equipped with In-Built Disconnect. INSTALLATION:
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain.
- UL Listed