Down Flow Unit HeatersTPI 5 KW, 240V Downflow Unit Heater - H3H2605CA1
5 KW Downflow Unit Heater comes with 17065 BTU and 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish. TPI H3H2605CA1 features control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, OSHA approved, corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater and fan purge that allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat.
|Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2605CA1 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||34 F|
|Dimensions||15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D|
Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2605CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- All Models equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- This unit is equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain