Down Flow Unit HeatersTPI 10 KW, 240V Downflow Unit Heater - H3H2610CA1
We bring you 10 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 34130 BTU. TPI H3H2610CA1 is amongst the highest quality heaters available in the market. This OSHA certified unit includes corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur and axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max. It can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket.
|Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2610CA1 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||26 F|
|Dimensions||15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D|
Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2610CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- All Models equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- This unit is equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
15"H x 20-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D