Down Flow Unit HeatersTPI 25 KW, 240V Downflow Unit Heater - H3H2625CA1
25 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 85325 BTU is one of the most-selling heaters by TPI. Model H3H2625CA1 features totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve, in-built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application, in-built disconnect and axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max. It may operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used.
|Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2625CA1 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||24 F|
|Dimensions||21-1/2"H x 27"W x 27"D|
Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2625CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- All Models equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Unit operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used
- Unit is equipped with In-Built Disconnect except
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain