Bring warmth this winter with 5 KW 480V 3PH Downflow Unit Heater. This heater P3P2605CA1 comes with amazing output of 17065 BTU. It is equipped with corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins for high performance. It is constructed using 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, that assures long term investment.
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2605CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||34 F|
Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2605CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resisitant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain