TPI presents 7 KW 480V 3PH Downflow Unit Heater. This heater P3P2607CA1 has mani-fold characteristic like manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater, axial flow fan blade, etc. This unit has totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated motor for satisfactory operations. Model P3P2607CA1 is designed using supreme quality 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door , to ensure long term investment.
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2607CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||45 F|
Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2607CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resisitant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain