Recognized brand in the market TPI presents 10 KW 480V 3PH Downflow Unit Heater. This P3P2610CA1 model is equipped with in-built disconnect switch. This ETL listed unit meet OSHA guards standard. Its totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor makes it the worth investing unit.
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2610CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||26 F|
Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2610CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resisitant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain