The leading manufacturer TPI introduces model P3P2615CA1. This 15 KW 480V 3PH Downflow Unit Heater is constructed using supreme quality 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish. It is equipped with totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor for high performance. This multi featured unit has in-built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application.
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2615CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||39 F|
Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2615CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resisitant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
TEMPERATURE CONTROLS: /p>
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain