Presenting 7.5 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 25598 BTU by TPI. Model U3H2607CA4 comprises of in-built 240 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application, axial flow fan blade, in-built disconnect, 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door. This efficient unit is made of highest quality materials and components.
|7.5 KW, 25598 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3H2607CA4 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||45 F|
7.5 KW, 25598 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3H2607CA4 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- Unit has In-Built 240v control
- It is equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain