We bring you 10 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 34130 BTU. TPI U3H2610CA4 is amongst the highest quality heaters available in the market. This OSHA certified unit includes corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur and axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max. It can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket.
|10 KW, 34130 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3H2610CA4 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||26 F|
10 KW, 34130 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3H2610CA4 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- Unit has In-Built 240v control
- It is equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
20-1/2"L x 20-1/2"W x 15"D