Introducing 15 KW Downflow Unit Heater by TPI. Model U3H2615CA4 is equipped with 51195 BTU, 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish, control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, totally enclosed, 1 speed, 3 phase permanently lubricated and thermally protected motors and in-built disconnect. It is a perfect blend of highest quality, exceptional performance and value.
|15 KW, 51195 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3H2615CA4 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||39 F|
15 KW, 51195 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3H2615CA4 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- Unit has In-Built 240v control
- It is equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain