Downflow Unit Heaters - 25 KW Downflow Unit Heater - TPI F3F2625CA1 - 85325 BTU
25 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 85325 BTU is one of the most-selling heaters by TPI. Model F3F2625CA1 features totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve, in-built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application, in-built disconnect and axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max. It may operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used.
|TPI 25 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2625CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||24 F|
TPI 25 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2625CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- May operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used
- Equipped with in-built disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain