Downflow Unit Heaters - 40 KW Downflow Unit Heater - TPI F3F2640CA1 - 136520 BTU
We introduce you to Downflow Unit Heater with 40 KW and 136520 BTU. TPI F3F2640CA1 consists of corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max., in-built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application and fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat and many such unique features.
|TPI 40 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2640CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||38 F|
TPI 40 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2640CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- May operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain