Downflow Unit Heaters - 50 KW Downflow Unit Heater - TPI F3F2650CA1 - 170650 BTU
Check out 50 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 170650 BTU by TPI. Model F3F2650CA1 can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket but not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain. This OSHA certified unit has various unique features like 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish, control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, manual reset limit controls, etc.
|TPI 50 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2650CA1 Specifications |
|Temperature Rise||48 F|
TPI 50 KW Downflow Unit Heater F3F2650CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve.
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- May operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain