Down Flow Unit HeatersTPI 50 KW, 240V Downflow Unit Heater - H3H2650CA1
Check out 50 KW Downflow Unit Heater with 170650 BTU by TPI. Model H3H2650CA1 can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket but not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain. This OSHA certified unit has various unique features like 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish, control compartment with a hinged and latched access door, manual reset limit controls, etc.
|Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2650CA1 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise||48 F|
|Dimensions||21-1/2"H x 27"W x 27"D|
Downflow Unit Heater - TPI H3H2650CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- All Models equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Unit has operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain