Chase the chill with TPI 40 KW 480V 3PH Downflow Unit Heater having 136520 Btu capacity. Model P3P2640CA1 is available with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. This unit also includes in-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application and in-built disconnect switch.
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2640CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||38 F|
Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2640CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resisitant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain