We introduce you to 170650 BTU 50 KW 480V 3PH Downflow Unit Heater. Model TPI P3P2650CA1, is one of the most selling downflow heater available in the market. It's unique features include corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, field installed wired to highest wattage, steel block fin element, axial fan blade with max. 1570 RPM and powder coated 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish.
|TPI Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2650CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||48 F|
Downflow Unit Heater - P3P2650CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard
- Corrosion resisitant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- Equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
TEMPERATURE CONTROLS: /p>
- In-Built 24 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- Equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain