We introduce you to Downflow Unit Heater with 40 KW and 136520 BTU. TPI U3U2640CA1 consists of corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins, axial flow fan blade with 1570 RPM max., in-built 240 volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application and fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat and many such unique features.
|40 KW, 136520 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3U2640CA1 Specifications|
|Temperature Rise ||38 F|
40 KW, 136520 BTU Downflow Unit Heater TPI U3U2640CA1 Features:
- 16 ga. steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings
- Axial flow fan blade - 1570 RPM max.
- Equipped with Fan Purge which allows Fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
- Unit has In-Built 240v control
- It is equipped with In-Built Disconnect
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain