Introducing TPI 7.5 KW Single Pole Downflow Unit Heater with heating capacity of 25598 BTU. Model no F1F2607CA1 is equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat. This unit is made using 16 gauge steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and latched access door. It comes equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
|TPI 7.5 KW Single Pole Downflow Unit Heater F1F2607CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise||45 F|
TPI 7.5 KW Single Pole Downflow Unit Heater F1F2607CA1 Features:
- Heavy-duty 304 16 ga. stainless steel shroud and inlet grill
- Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
- 24-volt control.
- 3-position switch (off-heat-fan)
- Capillary style thermostat.
- Automatic reset thermal cutout.
- Totally enclosed motor.
- Pilot light (power on indicator)
- Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of installation and service.
- Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
- Front grill rotates to direct airflow
- Single-point power connection
- Minimum mounting height is 7.5' for all units
- ABS Type Approved