Add extra warmth and comfort to carpet, laminate and floating wood flooring with a WarmlyYours Environ II floor warming system. Environ II's wafer thin mat installs directly in between the pad and carpet or floating wood flooring to heat the floor and provide even, room-filling warmth. Whether your flooring is glueless click-on or tongue & groove, our floor warming system works well with either method.
The low profile design will not add to the height of your flooring and can be installed along with carpet or laminate by your floor covering specialist.
At 12 watts per sq. ft. Environ II systems allow for gradual warming of delicate carpet and floating wood floor coverings and are energy efficient. During a full 10-hour 'on' cycle, the system will heat a large size family room or bedroom for less than 60 cents a day.
If your floor heating project is designed with heated area(s) totaling more than 120 square feet, we recommend our 240 volt heating mat(s). For larger areas, it is often easier to run 240 volt power then to run the heating system on 120 volt.
|Warmly Yours Environ II Radiant Floor Heating Panel 510-10-240 Specifications|
|Square Feet Coverage||50|
|Country Of Origin||ZA|
Warmly Yours Environ II Radiant Floor Heating Panel 510-10-240 Features:
- Heats beneath carpet, laminate & floating wood floors
- Perfect for bedrooms, living rooms & basements
- Innovative Ultra-Thin Foil Technology
- Energy efficient, less than 60 cents-a-day to operate
- Circuit check installation aid available to ensure fault free installation
- Step-by-step installation guide, instructional DVD and warranty registration included
- Lifetime technical assistance and 24/7 installation support
- Maintenance free
- Multiple mats can be installed in parallel to cover large areas on one control (up to 240 sq feet)
- UL and C-UL listed
- Color: Silver foilet and wire
- Thickness: 0.0625"
- Warranty Information: Environ II Floor Heating Systems are backed by WarmlyYours 5-year no-nonsense warranty which covers not only the product, but the cost of materials and labor required to repair the floor. WarmlyYours' highly recognized lifetime 24/7 technical support is also included.