Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1500 W Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Back Can & Power Disconnect - 5120 BTU - TPI E3035DWBW
The electric forced air heater is a great way to add warmth and comfort to any room. Buy this Fan Forced Ceiling Heater with back can and power disconnect made by TPI. This heater comes with a amazing 5120 Btu capacity. Model E3035DWBW provides you the choice of wattage selection. The 1060 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 100 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the drywall depth embossments on the back can make for a quality installation seal.
|Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Back Can & Power Disconnect - 5120 Btu - TPI E3035DWBW Specifications|
|Watts||750 or 1500|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D|
1500 W Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Back Can & Power Disconnect - 5120 BTU - TPI E3035DWBW Features:
- Wattage selectable at time of installation - models shipped wired to highest wattage
- Fan purge circuit (requires 4 wire supply when remote single pole wall thermostat is used with the unit)
- Models may not be used with remote double pole thermostat
- Drywall depth embossments on back can
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Propeller style fan blade - 1060 RPM / 100 CFM
- Weight 6 lbs.
- Optional field installed control voltage relays available
- Rough in dimensions - 9 1/4" wide - 12 1/8" high - 3 5/8" deep
- Grill dimensions: 9 25/32" wide - 13" high
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D