Fan Forced Air Heaters - 1800 W Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Back Can & Power Disconnect - 6143 BTU - TPI E3038DWBW
Keep the cold away with quality electric forced air heaters manufactured by TPI. Model E3038DWBW is Fan Forced Ceiling Heater comes with back can and power disconnect. This efficient heater provides you 6143 Btu capacity. This safe and easy to use ceiling model features in white powder coated 18 ga. grill and enclosed steel block fin element. To provide you added safety, this efficient heater also features a manual reset thermal limit and fan purge circuit. The wattage is selectable at time of installation.
|Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Back Can & Power Disconnect - 6143 Btu - TPI E3038DWBW Specifications|
|Watts||900 or 1800|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D|
1800 W Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Back Can & Power Disconnect - 6143 BTU - TPI E3038DWBW Features:
- Wattage selectable at time of installation - models shipped wired to highest wattage
- Fan purge circuit (requires 4 wire supply when remote single pole wall thermostat is used with the unit)
- Models may not be used with remote double pole thermostat
- Drywall depth embossments on back can
- Powder coated 18 ga. steel front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Propeller style fan blade - 1060 RPM / 100 CFM
- Weight 6 lbs.
- Optional field installed control voltage relays available
- Rough in dimensions - 9 1/4" wide - 12 1/8" high - 3 5/8" deep
- Grill dimensions: 9 25/32" wide - 13" high
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
9-1/4" W x 12-1/8" H x 3-5/8" D