Electric Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI P3P5105CA1N - 17.1 BTU's
- BTU /hr.: 17.1 BTU's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 480 V
- Dimensions: 17-3/4"H x 14-15/32"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: Out of Stock
You Save: $431.10 (45.0%)
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
| Control: |
5KW 480V 3P 5100 Series Unit Heater from TPI offers a new exciting room heating alternative. This unit is ideal for applications up to 6000 feet. Model P3P5105CA1N is equipped with automatic reset type limit that offers an amazing output of 17.1 BTU/H. Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 degree from straight horizontal. It completes with its 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish, that makes it long lasting unit.
|TPI Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5105CA1N Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||40 F|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||Hor- 9', Ver- 9'|
|Dimension||17-3/4"H x 14-15/32"W x 6-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5105CA1N Features:
- Heavy 18 ga. welded steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance HEATING ELEMENT:
- Copper clad steel sheath element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow.OVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- Comes equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor with unit bearing. Motor is mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration & noise. Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louver is individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal. Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications TEMPERATURE CONTROLS:
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 40 deg-90 degFINSTALLATION:
- It can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- For applications up to 6000 feet.
- ABS type approved FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-unit or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
17-3/4"H x 14-15/32"W x 6-1/2"D