Electric Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI P3P5107CA1N - 25.6 btu's
- BTU /hr.: 25.6 btu's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 480 V
- Dimensions: 24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 7-10 Business Days
You Save: $541.80 (45.0%)
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
7.5 KW 5100 Series Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater is one of the best quality product by TPI , that assures long term investment and relief in winters. Model P3P5107CA1N has 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish. This unit comes with in-built temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage. This multi featured unit is worth investing unit.
|TPI Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5107CA1N Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||34 F|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||Hor- 10', Ver- 12'|
|Dimension||24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5107CA1N Features:
- 18 ga. Steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- 3.3 - 50 KW units come equipped with automatic reset type limit
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings on 3 KW - 20 KW models
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- 60-100KW units can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D