Electric Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI P3P5110CA1N - 34.1 btu's
- BTU /hr.: 34.1 btu's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 480 V
- Dimensions: 24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D
Availability: Out of Stock
You Save: $573.75 (45.0%)
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
Try this 10KW 480V 3P 5100 Series Unit Heater designed using 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish. This P3P5110CA1N model has spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow. It has Louvers that are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow.
|TPI Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5110CA1N Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||45 F|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||Hor- 10', Ver- 14'|
|Dimension||24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5110CA1N Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- Automatic reset type limit
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings on 3 KW - 20 KW models
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
24-5/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D