We offer P3P5115CA1N, that is an efficient 15KW 480V 3P 5100 Series Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater from TPI operating on 480 volt. The commercially approved heater has an inbuilt thermostat and a fan forced heating. Easy to install, our versatile heater also has a heat stratification thermostat for an efficient performance. This heater has totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors. You can get the wonderful heater model at discounted prices from Heater Stores.
|TPI Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5115CA1N Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||43 F|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||Hor- 11', Ver- 20'|
|Dimension||28-11/16"H x 21-1/2"W x 6-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5115CA1N Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- 3.3 - 50 KW units come equipped with automatic reset type limit
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings on 3 KW - 20 KW models
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- 60-100KW units can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat