- BTU /hr.: 273 btu's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 480 V
- Dimensions: 39-1/2"H x 37-1/2"W x 18-1/2"D
Availability: In Stock Usually ships In 7-10 Business Days
This Product Will Ship LTL / Freight
You Save: $4,460.40 (45.0%)
80KW 5100 Series Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater in 18 ga. steel cabinet available with powder coated finish. Manufactured by TPI, energy-efficient P3P5180CA1 is an investment worth making for your place. It is made of highest quality materials and components to provide trouble-free service at lower utility costs to its users. This model can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge.
|TPI Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5180CA1 Specifications|
|Temp Rise deg F||55 F|
|Recom'd Mounting Ht.||Hor- 22', Ver- 40'|
|Dimension||39-1/2"H x 37-1/2"W x 18-1/2"D|
Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater - P3P5180CA1 Features:
- 18 ga. steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance
- Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow
- 3.3 - 50 KW units come equipped with automatic reset type limit
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with unit bearings on 3 KW - 20 KW models
- Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal
- Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 50 deg -90 deg F
- Units with model numbers ending in CA1 are factory wired for low voltage controls
- Unit Heaters can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- 5100 series suggested for applications up to 6000 feet; for applications up to or above 6000 feet see UH series.
FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-Built or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- 60-100KW units can be multiple stage when used with optional SC5100 and C1025 stat
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
39-1/2"H x 37-1/2"W x 18-1/2"D