Electric Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater TPI F1F5105N - 17100 BTU's
- BTU /hr.: 17100 BTU's
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Volts: 208V
- Dimensions: 17-3/4 x 14-15/32 x 6-1/2
Availability: Out of Stock
You Save: $325.80 (45.0%)
With Factory Installed Controls, This Product is Custom Built and Non-Returnable
| Control: |
Introducing 5KW Single Pole Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater manufactured by TPI. Model no F1F5105N is manufactured using 18 gauge steel cabinet. Louvers are individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal. Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow. This unit heater can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge.
|TPI 5KW Single Pole Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater F1F5105N Specifications|
|Temp Rise||40 F|
|Recommended Mounting Ht.(Horizontal)||9'|
|Recommended Mounting Ht.(Vertical)||9'|
TPI 5KW Single Pole Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater F1F5105N Features:
- Heavy 18 ga. welded steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance HEATING ELEMENT:
- Copper clad steel sheath element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow.OVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- Comes equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor with unit bearing. Motor is mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration & noise. Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louver is individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal. Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications TEMPERATURE CONTROLS:
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 40 deg-90 degFINSTALLATION:
- It can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- For applications up to 6000 feet.
- ABS type approved FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-unit or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.
17-3/4 x 14-15/32 x 6-1/2