Presenting 3.3KW Single Pole Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater manufactured by TPI. Model no F1F5103N is manufactured using 18 gauge steel cabinet and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance. Spiral fin steel element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow.
|TPI 3.3KW Single Pole Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater F1F5103N Specifications|
|Temp Rise||26 F|
|Recommended Mounting Ht.(Horizontal)||9'|
|Recommended Mounting Ht.(Vertical)||9'|
TPI 3.3KW Single Pole Fan Forced Suspended Unit Heater F1F5103N Features:
- Heavy 18 ga. welded steel cabinet with powder coated finish and control compartment housing a master terminal board with a hinged and latched access door, simplifying wiring, installation & maintenance HEATING ELEMENT:
- Copper clad steel sheath element with continuously brazed steel fins formed to allow side draw through air flow.OVERHEAT PROTECTION:
- Comes equipped with automatic reset type limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur. FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1-speed, 1-phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor with unit bearing. Motor is mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration & noise. Fan over-ride purges unit of residual heat at shutdown LOUVER ASSEMBLY:
- Louver is individually adjustable for directional control of air flow up to 15 deg from straight horizontal. Optional diffusers available for down flow (vertical discharge) applications TEMPERATURE CONTROLS:
- Optional low voltage and line voltage thermostats available with an adjustable temperature range of 40 deg-90 degFINSTALLATION:
- It can be mounted for horizontal or vertical discharge
- For applications up to 6000 feet.
- ABS type approved FIELD INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- In-unit or wall mounted temperature control thermostats - low or line voltage
- Summer fan switch to operate the fan only.
- Power disconnect switch
- Heat stratification thermostat